P.U.R.T. system destroys pet urine odour
Pet Urine Odour Removal is a popular service for a very good reason. Our customers love their pets. They brighten up our day and they’re always there to support us, through thick and thin. However, they can make it a real challenge to keep your home clean, healthy and smelling fresh.
Not only is it difficult to deal with a pet accident once one has occurred, but it’s also tough to know where past accidents may have taken place, accidents you may not have even known about.
Chem-Dry can identify pet accidents in your home and eliminate pet urine odours from your carpets and rugs by applying our revolutionary cleaning product P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment). P.U.R.T. contacts the source of the odour and then immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the pet urine odour. It’s shown excellent results on even the most severe urine damage.
This short video reveals how our pet urine odour removal treatment works
Pet urine in the carpet not only leaves an unsightly stain and an unpleasant odour, but it penetrates the fibres and contaminates both the carpet and the floor underneath. That’s why it can require major restoration work, well beyond just a simple cleaning and treating. The longer an incident goes untreated, the more likely the urine odour is to permeate deeper and deeper into floors, walls and even the framework and foundation of the home. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odour. Until recently, there wasn’t a product available that that was effective pet urine odour treatment.
To help rid your home of the smells caused by pet urine, Chem-Dry applies P.U.R.T. – specially designed to contain and eliminate pet urine odours. While most cleaning only masks the odour, P.U.R.T. goes to the molecular level and destroys the urine crystals to eliminate the odour.
How P.U.R.T. Works
- A trained professional will find the odour source using a black light or penetrating moisture meter and determine the best plan of attack.
- In worst cases, they may need to pull up the carpet for further inspection. If necessary underlay will be replaced.
- If necessary technicians will apply an odour blocking resin to the sub-floor.
- After all prep work is complete, the area is rinsed with our deep cleaning carbonating cleaning solution. Any liquid or loose urine crystals are then extracted using hot water.
- Next, we apply our proprietary cleaning product, P.U.R.T., generously to tack strip, sub-floor, baseboards and the carpet backing.
- Over the next 24 – 36 hours, P.U.R.T. will go to work breaking down all the odour causing elements, leaving no odour remnants behind for a fresh smelling, healthy clean. The odours will be gone for good.
We care about your home’s and your family’s health. That’s why P.U.R.T. and our other healthy home cleaning products are completely safe and non-toxic for children and pets. Our goal is a healthier, longer lasting clean for a happier home. Chem-Dry’s Pet Urine Odour Removal really does the trick.
Call us today to schedule a FREE, no obligation, pet urine analysis.